The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Oct. 8, 2020.
The following actions occurred during the meeting:
* Special Visitor Paul Mock from OSBA presented Mr. Tony Dunn Advocate of Education Hall of Fame Award from Ohio School Boards Association.
* Resolution to accept the following resignations: Samantha Mitchell (Aide - PA 80 percent).
* Resolution to employ the following: Jackie Slone (Aide - PA 80 percent), Rose Williams (Aide - PA 80 percent), Candice Hatten (Aide - PA 80 percent), Christina Pees (School Nurse), Trista Fugett (Aide - PA 80 percent), Deborah Speakaman (Aide - PA 80 percent), Sean Dunn (Aide - PA 80 percent), Amy Estep (HMG Home Visitor) .
* Resolution to amend employee contracts/salaries for the following: Nick Marshall, Timothy Ottens, and Patricia Bush.
* Resolution to revise/adopt the following board policies: 1520, 1530, 2270, 3124, 5200, 5610, 5611, 6152, 6152.01, 6424, 8450.01, 8800, SCOESC Remote Work Plan.
* Resolution to adopt the evaluation instruments for the School Nurse and Technology Coordinator.
* Resolution to amend the CAPE Alternative School Handbook.
* Resolution to award a depository contract for active and interim funds to People’s Bank.
* Resolution to approve Steve Hamilton (Compliance Officer) as a Volunteer.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, at the SCOESC Business Center. For more information about the South Central Ohio ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook and Twitter.