ESC Governing Board November Notes
Published on November 16, 2016
NEW BOSTON, Ohio (Nov. 11, 2016) -- The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for regular board meeting on Nov. 10, 2016.
Among the actions taken by the board during meeting:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting on Oct. 13, 2016,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Authorized the advance and/or transfer of funds,
• Approved a resolution to adopt various job descriptions,
• Approved a resolution to employ substitute employees for 2016-17, including teachers Ruth Bender, Kaylee Blevins, Julie Buckler, Jackie Chambers, Charles Gilmore, Julianne Rase, Bria Reed, Patrick Riehl, Misty Scott, Nicole Taylor, and Cynthia Zinkhon; and teacher aides Sharon Bays, Kelli Begley, Benjamin Dooley, Savannah Jackson, Stephanie Neu, Julianne Rase, Bria Reed, and Charlotte Varney,
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel – Sarah Truitt, aide PA (80 percent), for a one-year contract effective Sept. 9, 2016; and Susan Smith, aide PA (80 percent), for a one-year contract effective Nov. 11, 2016,
• Accepted the resignation of Keenan Brush, MD aide, effective Nov. 7, 2016; and,
• Approved a resolution to name the auditorium at the South Central Ohio ESC “Howard Hall.”
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC office in New Boston.
For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.