The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its special board meeting on July 9, 2019.
Among the actions taken during the meeting:
• Approved resolution of appreciation to thank Mr. Fred Edgington for his service on the Governing Board from January 2006 - June 2019.
• Approved resolution to appoint new Governing Board member, Mr. Troy Thatcher.
• Approved resolution to adopt job description for Sciotoville Community School Treasurer.
• Accepted the resignations of Erica Culver (Family Support Specialist), Hannah Kazee (MD Teacher), Taylor Blevins (MD Teacher).
• Approved to amend Amanda Jacks employee contract for 2019-20.
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including Alyse Thomas (Intervention TVI), Amy Lowery (School Psychologist), Kara Harris (MD Teacher), Karen Ballengee (Sciotoville Treasurer).
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019, at the SCOESC Business Center. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.