ESC Governing Board April meeting
Published on April 12, 2019
The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular monthly board meeting on April 10, 2019.
Among the actions taken during the meeting:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting held on March 14, 2019,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Approved a resolution to authorize advance and/or transfer of funds in the amount of $32,807.78
• Approved a resolution to amend board policies,
• Approved a resolution to adopt Network Technician job description,
• Approved a resolution to employ substitute personnel, including teachers Stephanie Miller, Brittyn Saunders, Zachary Shope, and Christine Williams,
• Accepted the resignations of Renee Etterling (HMG home visitor) and Katelyn Jones (speech therapist),
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel for FY19, including Erica Culver,
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel for FY20, including Tina Alley, Emily Blum, Katelyn Cantrell, Pam Detty, Rachel Fitch, Jessica Hardesty, Scott Houston, Linda Purvis, Hanna Stitt, Caitlynn Whitten, Deron Yoakum, Cassidy Martin, and Taylor Blevins,
• Approved a resolution to authorize non-renewal of 11 personnel; and,
• Approved the re-employment of 60 personnel.
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC Business Center in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.