The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Nov. 9, 2017.
Among the actions taken by the board:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting on Oct. 12, 2017,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Approved a resolution to authorize advance and/or transfer of funds in the amount of $11,787.01,
• Approved a resolution to approve evaluation instruments related to School Nurse’s Assistant and CAPE Principal/Supervisor,
• Approved a resolution to adopt and amend board policies,
• Accepted the resignation of Marlene Henderson, school psychologist, effective Nov. 10, 2017,
• Approved a resolution to employee substitute teachers Donna Ferguson, Emily Kingery, Andrew Rawlins, Abby Spears, Beverly Eichenlaub, Regina Kearchner, Jarod Smith, and Jordan Hyland; and teacher aides Brandi Canter, Jane Sherrett, Bryan Stevens, Alice Gardner, Brooklyn Ruby-Dillow, Kathleen Cowen, and James Gambill for the 2017-18 school year,
• Approved a resolution to employ Elizabeth Cotton (aide), Robbin Loop (respite care), Perry DiFranco (ISS supervisor), Casey Toppins (OTA), Marlene Henderson (school psychologist), Ronya Lattimore (school psychologist), and Evan Mercer (director of technology); and,
• Approved a resolution to adopt an ESC Business Advisory Council.
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC office in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.