The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Oct. 11, 2018.
Among the actions taken by the board during its regular meeting:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting on Sept. 13, 2018,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Approved a resolution to authorize advance and/or transfer of funds,
• Approved a resolution to employ substitute employees for 2018-19, including teachers Eugenia Blankenship, Sally Eshem, Kimberly Gold, Dusty Hackworth, Kylie Henson, Mary Hill, Gerald Howard, Sara Hunt, David Hurley, Hilary Koch, Clay Massie, and Brittany Rolfe; teacher aides Eugenia Blankenship, Kimberly Gold, and Mary Hill; and MARCS teachers Tyler Breech, Michelle Compton, and Tina Winebrenner,
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including aides Elizabeth Adams, Amber Adkins, Chaise Hall, Stephanie Jones, Lynnsey Kilgore, and Eugenio Perez; PSE aides Anita Payne and Julia Bryan, ECE Aide Renee Gorby, school psychologist Adam Fox, and OTA Caitlyn Massie; and,
• Approved a resolution to amend Heather Runions employee contract/salary for 2018.
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC Business Center in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.