The South Central Ohio Educational Service Center currently has an opening for a part time Help Me Grow Home Visitor.
Candidates should have the following:
- Minimum of a 2-year degree in early childhood, social work, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with children birth through 5 years of age
- Cursory knowledge of Scioto County resources and services is preferred
- Valid Home Visitor Credential or Willing to Obtain Credential
- Documentation/Background check of clear criminal record
Duties: Providing service for expectant first time parents and children up to age of 3. Applicant should have knowledge of early childhood development, parenting skills, ability to communicate with families and service agencies, provide services in a variety of settings including clients’ homes.
Must complete State and Federal background checks and have valid Driver’s License.
All interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, and copies of background check and credentials to:
Scott Holstein, Assistant Superintendent
South Central Ohio Educational Service Center
522 Glenwood Ave
New Boston, Oh 45662
Application Deadline: Until position is filled.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The South Central Ohio Educational Service Center Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services.