ESC Governing Board April Notes
The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on April 10, 2017.
Among the actions taken by the board:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting on March 9, 2017,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Approved a resolution to authorize advance and/or transfer of funds,
• Resolution to authorize advance of funds,
• Resolution to enter into agreement with Pike County Board of DD and Pike County FCFC to provide Coordinator services to the Family and Children First Council of Pike County,
• Resolution to terminate an employee contract,
• Resolution to employ substitute employees for FY 17,
• Resolution to accept resignation of Kelli Balzer, personal aide,
• Resolution to accept retirement notice of Peggy Strickland, pre-school aide,
• Resolution to amend contract of Kelly Blevins,
• Resolution to authorize non-renewal of personnel,
• Resolution to authorize re-employment of personnel ; and,
• Resolution to create custodial position, adopt job description and establish salary schedule.
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC office in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.